Building Design and Construction
From design to procurement to LEED® certification, our experts can help you build resource efficiencies into your new or renovated campus facilities.
Is your physical plant growing or changing? At Waste Management, we can work with you to bring a high level of environmental responsibility to each new or remodeling construction project on campus.
- Our Sustainability Services team can work with your design and construction teams to develop solutions that help you minimize waste and increase diversion rates.
- We can assist your team as you take the environmentally preferred option of recycling over other means of debris disposal.
- We can lead you to innovations that make use of renewable raw materials and improve the environmental performance of your structure in many other ways.
- We can guide you to ways to build in energy, water, and other resource efficiencies.
- We can help you procure products made from recycled materials that can be further recycled at the end of their life cycle.
- We can help you attain the LEED® credits you need and conduct gap analysis to let you know what’s still needed to achieve certification.
- We can provide the auxiliary services you need to make your construction project run smoothly – everything from debris collection, to dumpsters and Bagster® Dumpster in a Bag®, to portable toilet rentals, storage, and mobile surveillance.