Measuring and Reporting
Gauge your environmental progress online at a glance.
In order to know where you’re going, you must know where you’ve been and where you are now.
As we partner with you to implement your sustainability program, our online recycling and diversion reporting tool shows at a glance how you’re doing. This tool enables your team and Waste Management to work together seamlessly to keep tabs on your progress and make adjustments as needed. Using the tracking tool, you can:
- Capture the diversion rates for each area of campus
- Results by specific program or initiative, with time-period comparisons
- Materials stream, department, equipment performance and more
- Demonstrate graphs and charts
- Track and report for LEED® certification submissions
One of our favorite features is the “Green Facts” button, which calculates your activities and lets you see the results right away. (Example: “Your recycling efforts saved enough energy to power [X] number of homes and saved [X] number of mature trees.”) Green Facts are a terrific way to promote your environmental stewardship campus-wide.