Organics Composting Recycling Solutions
Save time, money, and the environment by turning food and other organic waste into compost with Waste Management.
What is compost?
Compostable waste is organic waste that can be decomposed and recycled to make nutrient-rich fuel for the soil and is made from:
- Food waste, fruits, and vegetables
- Breads, milk, and cheese
- Paper products
- Grass and leaves ...And more! Benefits of composting
Make a difference by partnering with Waste Management for food and organic waste recycling and together we will make a difference by:
- Raising your recycling rates
- Increasing landfill diversion rates
- Choosing a cost-effective disposal option
- Helping further your green programs among your employees and vendors
How compostable waste programs work
Starting with an initial site visit, our experts will work hand-in-hand with you to design a program that meets your needs. We provide the necessary infrastructure — including specifically designed Waste Management containers and trucks — and the training and support necessary for success.
We then transport your food and other organic materials to a special facility where it is turned into compost, energy, or other soil amendments and valued products.
Disclaimer: Organic Waste Recycling Solutions are subject to market availability.