Restaurant Organic Recycling
Organic Waste Recycling from Waste Management is a fresh idea, and a naturally efficient disposal alternative that can benefit your restaurant, your community and the greater environment. By recycling your food and other organic waste with Waste Management, you can:
- Raise your recycling rates
- Increase diversion rates
- Use a cost-effective, Earth-friendly disposal option
- Foster a green image among your employees and customers
Dishing up positive results.
Starting with an initial site visit, our sustainability consultants will work with your staff to ensure step-by-step program success. We provide the necessary infrastructure, including specifically designed Waste Management containers and trucks, as well as the training and support necessary to ensure a successful program. We then transport your food and other organic waste materials to a special facility where it will be turned into compost, other soil amendments, energy, or other valued products.
Acceptable items for Food & Organic Waste Recycling can include:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Meat, poultry, seafood (bones and shells)
- Bakery items and ingredients
- Eggs and paper egg cartons
- Milk, juices and cartons
- Plants and cut flowers
- Coffee grounds, filters, tea bags
- Paper products (napkins, paper towels)
- Ice cream, yogurt, cottage cheese
Disclaimer: Organic Waste Recycling Solutions subject to market availability.