Retail Organic Recycling
Recycling your food and other organic waste is a fresh idea that can produce both economic and environmental savings. This naturally efficient, budget-friendly disposal alternative from Waste Management can benefit your company, your community and the environment.
Waste Management’s Food and Organic Waste Recycling helps you:
- Raise your recycling rates
- Increase diversion rates
- Choose a cost-effective disposal option
- Foster a green image among your employees and customers
Success made simple.
Starting with an initial site visit, our experts will work with your staff to ensure step-by-step program success. We provide the necessary infrastructure, including specifically designed Waste Management containers and trucks, as well as the training and support necessary to ensure a successful program. We then transport your food and other organic materials to a special facility where it will be turned into compost, other soil amendments, energy, or other valued products.
Acceptable items for Food & Organic Waste Recycling can include:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Meat, poultry, seafood (bones and shells)
- Bakery items and ingredients
- Eggs and paper egg cartons
- Milk, juices and cartons
- Plants, cut flowers, potting soil
- Coffee grounds, filters, tea bags
- Paper products (napkins, paper towels)
- Ice cream, yogurt, cottage cheese
Disclaimer: Organic Waste Recycling Solutions subject to market availability.