Residential Electronics Recycling
Carefully and safely dispose of home electronics with Waste Management. One of the fastest-growing sources of waste, electronics waste or ‘e-waste,’ must be carefully managed to avoid potentially dangerous components from hurting the environment.
What does e-waste include?
- Computer components like keyboards, monitors, and mice
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray players
- Printers, copiers, fax machines
- Cell phones and home phones
- Refrigerators ...And more
Waste Management works closely, and diligently, with you to help keep your community safe by keeping these potentially harmful products out of the trash.
How can I recycle my electronics?
Find safe, convenient electronics recycling solutions with our Think Green From Home kits for electronic waste disposal. These easy-to-use kits come in three sizes so that you can take care of all of your electronics recycling and disposal - from cell phones and computers to TV recycling.
- Order your electronic recycling kit online and have it delivered right to your door.
- When it arrives, fill up the box with your outdated, broken, and obsolete electronics.
- Ship the box back to Waste Management by UPS or FedEx Ground. Return shipping is already paid, and the return label will be attached to the box for your convenience.
- We’ll take care of the rest and ensure that these electronics are safely and carefully recycled.
Interested in setting up an electronics recycling drive? Waste Management can help with that. Find out more about how we can help you create an electronics recycling program in your city, as well as curbside electronics pickup programs.
Looking for a convenient place to drop off your e-waste? We offer several locations across the country. Find the residential and business electronic waste drop-off location near you.