All single-family residences and duplexes (two units) are provided with the following enhanced services:
- Recyclable materials (green cart with blue lid) – Sizes available: 35-gallon, 64-gallon, or 96-gallon
- Green waste (green cart with green lid) – Sizes available: 64-gallon or 96-gallon
- Household trash (green cart with black lid) – Sizes available: 35-gallon, 64-gallon, or 96-gallon
For prices, please contact Customer Service at 866 823 6125.
Maximum Weight Limits
96-gallon carts: 250 lbs.
To avoid exceeding the weight limitation of the cart, or causing possible damage to the cart or collection vehicle, do not place rocks, concrete, bricks or dirt inside carts. Any items placed within the cart must fall out easily when the cart is being serviced. Please do not overfill or tightly pack items into the cart.
If the cart exceeds the weight limitation, the driver will attempt service and will notify the resident of the problem by leaving a Non-Collection Notice attached to the cart. However, if we are unable to empty the cart, the cart will be tagged and marked as “overweight.” It will then be the responsibility of the resident to make the correction and contact Waste Management for service.
Resident Responsibility for Cart
Each resident is responsible for the proper care and security of the trash and recycling carts. Customers will be charged to replace carts that are damaged or destroyed other than through normal usage. Please contact Customer Service for cart replacements.
Do NOT place the following materials in your carts:
- Hazardous waste (products labeled toxic, poison, corrosive, flammable, or irritant)
- Automotive batteries
- Hot ashes
- Electronic waste (electronic equipment such as computers, TVs, cell phones, microwave ovens)
- Infectious waste (including used needles)
- Dead animals (weighing more than 10 lbs.)
If these materials are found in the cart, it will be tagged with a Non-Collection Notice and will not be serviced. It will then be the responsibility of the resident to make the correction and contact Waste Management for service.
Temporary Bins & Roll-Off Containers
Contact Customer Service for more information about these additional services.
Please see the Holiday Schedule page.