Bring these items to the McCourtney Road Transfer Station for recycling.
Recycle anything that plugs in, including but not limited to:
We also take CDs, DVDs, cassette and 8-track tapes & their cases.
• Separate drop-off area for all washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers etc. (white appliances).
• Fluids must be drained from power tools and taken to metal recycling.
• There is a fee for refrigerated appliances.
Recycle Household Batteries
At the Curb:
If you have curbside service, household batteries may be placed on top of your recycle cart in a zip lock bag on your regular collection day. The batteries will be collected along with your recycle cart items.
• A to Z Hardware Store
• Briar Patch Community Market
• CVS Pharmacy Stores
• Eric Rood Administrative Center
• Grass Valley City Hall
• Grass Valley Library
• Holiday Quality Foods (Lake Wildwood)
• Hospice Gift & Thrift (Nevada City)
• Lake Wildwood Association Office
• McCourtney Road Transfer Station
• Madelyn Helling Library
• Nevada City, City Hall
• North San Juan Transfer Station
• Radio Shack (Sutton Way & McKnight)
• Recycle Works
• Washington Transfer Station
• Waste Management Mini Barn at SPD (Nevada City)