Welcome to the Web site for Waste Management of Orange County!
As a local fixture for more than 40 years, Waste Management of Orange County has been an active part of many local communities, serving as both the solid waste and recycling service provider and a community partner.
We are proud to have been involved in a number of key local efforts:
- We collaborated with the City of Irvine on its first Curbside Recycling Program in 1988, setting the standard and providing a model for similar programs in other cities in Orange County and around the state.
- Through our local used motor oil recycling program, we recycle approximately 11,000 gallons of used oil and about 5,000 filters per year.
- Waste Management has the largest fleet of 100 percent natural gas trucks in the solid waste industry, with the heaviest concentration of natural gas trucks operating at Waste Management of Southern California.
- We have a fleet of flatbed trucks with lift gates that provide bulky item service throughout the county - if you have a couch, bed or other large item that needs to be disposed of, contact us to pick it up.
- Waste Management is a partner with Freecycle, an online network where members give away and get items for free in their own communities - rather than filling up our landfills with gently used items, find someone else in your community who could put it to good use!
- Each year we provide Christmas tree collection and recycling services to the customers in the cities we service.
The county's nearly 500 Waste Management employees thank you for the opportunity to provide you with comprehensive solid waste and recycling services. And if you aren't a current Waste Management customer, contact our customer service center at (949) 642-1191 to see how we might be able to provide you with excellent service.