Residents with curbside recycling collection must place their recycling bins at the curb by 6:00 a.m. for pick-up on their scheduled recycling collection day. Please recycle only what is listed below. Wrong materials cause recycling loads to be refused at the processing center, so all non-recyclable materials will be left in your recycling bin.
Use your green bin for newspaper and more
- Newspaper and newspaper inserts
- Magazines, catalogs and phone books
- Brown paper grocery bags
- Clean, flattened corrugated boxes, 3'x3' maximum (look for the wavy line between layers)
Use the blue bin for all the rest
- Clear brown and green glass bottles and jars (no lids or caps, please)
- All plastic containers except Foam cups or packing materials
- Drink boxes (please remove straws)
- Aluminum cans, pie plates and foil
- Milk and juice cartons
Please rinse out all jars, bottles, and cans to help reduce odors, pests and contamination of recyclable materials.
Please flatten and fold all cardboard boxes to a size of 3' x 3' or less, and place in or between recycling bins for collection.
DO NOT recycle these plastic items: Container with automotive products, pesticide and herbicide, paint, solvent and adhesive products, plastic shopping bags and wrapping.
New customers with curbside recycling service available should call Waste Management at 863-357-0111 option #1 for delivery of new bins and recycling information. Customer without curbside recycling may deliver their recycling material to the Recycling Drop-off Center located at 306 NW 9th Ave.
Only the following recyclable materials are accepted at public recycling drop-off locations and curbside program:
- Aluminum and metal cans
- Corrugated cardboard
- Glass jars and bottles
- Plastics # 1 thru #3
The following recyclable materials are not accepted at public recycling drop-off locations and curbside program:
- No plastic shopping bags
- No Commercial business items of any kind
- No Tires
- No Appliances
- No Electronic devices of any kind
- No Yard trash
- No Household trash
- No Oil, gas, paint, or household hazardous waste of an kind
- No Batteries of any kind