Please place your garbage roll cart at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on your garbage day.
Find your collection schedule on your city's main page.
Waste Management provides you with regular garbage collection service every week.
We offer garbage service in 35, 64, and 96 gallon roll carts.
Begin your service today. Contact customer service (details in the contact box, above right).
Placing your garbage roll cart
- Please place your garbage roll cart within three feet of the curb.
- Place the container with the lid opening facing towards the street.
- After collection, please remove all containers from the street as soon as possible.
Tips to keep everyone safe and avoid fees:
- Place carts where they do not obstruct the sidewalk and are not hidden behind parked cars.
- Securely bag loose, dusty, and granular materials before putting them in the roll cart.
- Your regular service does not include extra cans, bags, or bundles. Additional bags and bundles may incur fees.
- Please adhere to the weight limit.
|35 Gallon Roll Cart||Weight Limit 85 lbs.|
|64 Gallon Roll Cart||Weight Limit 135 lbs.|
|96 Gallon Roll Cart||Weight Limit 180 lbs.|
Additional collection needs
Please contact your local customer service for the following additional needs (see details in the contact box, above right).
- Extra garbage
If you often have extra garbage, you may want to increase your garbage container size to avoid overflow and extra garbage charges.
- Bulky items
Bulky items like mattresses, appliances, console televisions and furniture can be picked up by special arrangement.
- Temporary garbage services
Large containers are available for temporary projects such as remodeling and construction.