Residential Curbside Automated Collection; carts are provided by Waste Management.
- Limits: The contents of the cart only. Occasional excess trash will be picked up without a second cart if bagged and tied, not to exceed 2 bags per pick up. Continued excess trash will be noted with the Town to determine if a 2nd cart is needed.
- Good advice: Bag your garbage, it helps keep the environment free from litter and keeps your cart cleaner.
- Placement: Please place your carts on the curb with the lid opening towards the street no later than 7:00 am.
- Senior citizen rates are available (65 and older) must have proper documentation of age.
- Additional carts: Available for a nominal fee.
- Bulky item collenction is available for a fee.
Residentail and commercial services are billed directly from the Town.
Roll off services are billed directly to the customer by Waste Management.
Options for paying online with credit card or checking account are available at www.wm.com - click here.
Containers are available in the following sizes: 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 cubic yards. We provide service to the area up to six days per week, depending on the location.
- Collection Hours: Mon-Fri 4:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Limits: Material must be placed into the container with lids closed.
- Extra Services: Extra empties can normally be done within 24 hours depending on your area.
Roll Off Service
Containers are available in the following sizes:
1. 20 (8'X20'X4'),
2. 25 (8'X20'X5'),
3. 30 (8'X20'X6') cubic yards.
- Collection Hours: 4:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Limits: Material must be placed into the container and be level, the container will be tarped for transport to minimize litter.
- Maximun weight - 8 tons
Requests/changes for roll off services please contact our Call Center at 800/634-8760.
Unacceptable items include but are not limited to:
- Material in liquid form
- Hazardous waste
- Special waste
- Asbestos waste
- Needles and syringes - Click Here - For disposal options
Please call Waste Management at 800/634-8760 before disposing of any item in which you have concerns. Each one of us has the responsibility of protecting the environment.