Residential curbside automated collection; carts are provided by Waste Management.
- Limits: The contents of the cart only. Occasional excess trash will be picked up without a second cart if bagged and tied, not to exceed 2 bags per pick up. Continued excess trash will be noted with the Town to determine if a 2nd cart is needed.
- Good advice: Bag your garbage, it helps keep the environment free from litter and keeps your cart cleaner.
- Placement: Please place your carts on the curb with the lid opening towards the street no later than 7:00 am.
- Senior citizen rates are available (65 and older) must have proper documentation of age.
- Additional Carts: Available for a nominal fee.
- Bulky item collection is available for a fee.
Containers are available in the following sizes: 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 cubic yards. We provide service to the area up to six days per week, depending on the location.
- Collection Hours: Mon-Fri 4:00 am to 8:00 pm and Sat 4:00am to 1:00pm.
- Limits: Material must be placed into the container with lids closed.
- Extra Services: Extra empties are available for an additional charge.
Requests/changes for commercial accounts please contact the City at 800/634-8760.
Roll Off Service
Containers are available in the following sizes:
1. 20 (8'X20'X4'),
2. 25 (8'X20'X5'),
3. 30 (8'X20'X6') cubic yards.
- Collection Hours: 4:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Limits: Material must be placed into the container and be level, the container will be tarped for transport to minimize litter.
- Maximun weight - 8 tons
Requests/changes for roll off services please contact our Call Center at 800/634-8760.
- Residentail and commercial services are billed directly from the town.
- Roll off services are billed directly to the customer by Waste Management.
- Options for paying online with credit card or checking account are available at www.wm.com - click here.
Unacceptable items include but are not limited to:
- Material in liquid form
- Hazardous waste
- Special waste
- Asbestos waste
- Needles and syringes - Click Here - For disposal options
Please call Waste Management at 800/634-8760 before disposing of any item in which you have concerns. Each one of us has the responsibility of protecting the environment.