Residential curbside automated collection; carts are provided by Waste Management.
- Limits: The contents of the cart only. Residents may place a maximum of five (5) items placed next to the cart in designated areas as outlined in the Eunice City Ordinance. These items must be bagged, bundled or tied and weigh less than 50 lbs. Tied bundles must be less than 4 feet in length and weigh less than 50 lbs. Residents generating more refuse than accommodated by one (1) cart plus four (4) items will be assigned an additional cart and for a fee.
- Good advice: Bag your garbage, it helps keep the environment free from litter and keeps your cart cleaner.
- Placement: Please place your carts on the curb with the lid opening towards the street no later than 6:30 am.
- Senior citizen rates are available (65 and older) must have proper documentation of age.
- Additional Carts: Available for a nominal fee.
- Bulky item collection is available for a fee.
Containers are available in the following sizes: 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 cubic yards. We provide service to the area up to six days a week.
- Collection Hours: Mon-Fri 4:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Limits: Material must be placed into the container with lids closed.
- Extra Services: Extra empties are available for an additional charge.
Requests/changes for commercial accounts please contact the City at 575/392-6571.
Roll Off Service
Containers are available in the following sizes:
1. 20 (8'X20'X4'),
2. 30 (8'X20'X6') cubic yards.
- Collection Hours: 4:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Limits: Material must be placed into the container and be level, the container will be tarped for transport to minimize litter.
- Maximun weight - 8 tons
Requests/changes for roll off services please contact our Call Center at 575/392-6571.
- Residentail and commercial services are billed directly from the city.
- Roll off services are billed directly to the customer by Waste Management.
- Options for paying online with credit card or checking account are available at www.wm.com - click here.
Unacceptable items include but are not limited to:
- Material in liquid form
- Hazardous waste
- Special waste
- Asbestos waste
- Needles and syringes - Click Here - For disposal options
Please call Waste Management at 575/392-6571 before disposing of any item in which you have concerns. Each one of us has the responsibility of protecting the environment.