Waste Management custom recycling programs are designed to meet the specific needs of individual companies. From small businesses to large corporations, we offer a wide range of innovative recycling options.
Place the following items together in your mixed recycling container
Clean paper and cardboard, including
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Envelopes (windows and paper padding OK)
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
Clean drink cartons
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
Clean Plastic Bottles and Tubs
- Yogurt-type containers (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal. or smaller)
- Plastic bottles (6oz. or larger)
- Plastic jugs
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
Glass Recycling: Glass must be collected separately from the mixed recycling.
- Mix all colors. Labels OK.
Do not include light bulbs, window glass, vases or drinking glasses.
Customer Disposal Services: Waste Management offers a full range of custom disposal services.
Dumpsters and Roll-Off Containers
- Roll Carts: 32, 64 and 90-gallon
- Front Load Containers: 1 to 8 yard with wheels and metal or plastic lids.
- Roll-off Drop Boxes: 10 to 50 yards. 100-yard chassis/trailers for large jobs.
- Compactors: Stationery and self-contained compactors condense garbage or recycling, provide security, reduce litter, and keep out rodents.
Front Load Containers
Roll-off Drop Boxes
Get your construction job done right with innovative solutions, time-tested expertise and the reliability of the nation's largest environmental solutions network.
Waste Management offers a full range of custom disposal services.
Commercial Container Guidelines
- Extra Garbage / Safety / Loading / Service Delays
- Blocked Containers
Do not put in Commercial Garbage
- Hazardous Waste
- Needles, Syringes
- Medical Waste
Contact customer service for more information.