Waste Management custom recycling programs are designed to meet the specific needs of individual companies. From small businesses to large corporations, we offer a wide range of innovative recycling options.
Place the following items together in your mixed recycling container
Clean paper and cardboard, including
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Envelopes (windows and paper padding OK)
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
Clean drink cartons
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
Clean Plastic Bottles and Tubs
- Yogurt-type containers (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal. or smaller)
- Plastic bottles (6oz. or larger)
- Plastic jugs
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
Glass Recycling: Glass must be collected separately from the mixed recycling.
- Mix all colors. Labels OK.
Do not include light bulbs, window glass, vases or drinking glasses.
Commercial Garbage Collection
Customer Disposal Services: Waste Management offers a full range of custom disposal services.
Dumpsters and Roll-Off Containers
- Roll Carts: 32, 64 and 90-gallon
- Front Load Containers: 1 to 8 yard with wheels and metal or plastic lids.
- Roll-off Drop Boxes: 10 to 50 yards. 100-yard chassis/trailers for large jobs.
- Compactors: Stationery and self-contained compactors condense garbage or recycling, provide security, reduce litter, and keep out rodents.
Front Load Containers
Roll-off Drop Boxes
Get your construction job done right with innovative solutions, time-tested expertise and the reliability of the nation's largest environmental solutions network.
Waste Management offers a full range of custom disposal services.
Commercial Container Guidelines
- Extra Garbage / Safety / Loading / Service Delays
- Blocked Containers
Do not put in Commercial Garbage
- Hazardous Waste
- Needles, Syringes
Commercial Compost Collection
Commercial compost collection is now available in the City of Gresham.
Did you know that up to 30% of commercial garbage is composed of food and compostable material?
Waste Management and the City of Gresham want to help your business reduce that waste through compost collection. Instead of sending more waste to the landfill, our service turns it into nutrient-rich compost.
Free Start-Up Kit for New Compost Customers
All businesses are eligible for free starter kits that include everything your business needs to kickoff compost collection, including:
- Free indoor collection containers
- Educational posters and decals
- Staff training and assistance
Businesses participating in this growing trend are recognized in the Gresham community for their efforts in environmental stewardship. Talk to a City of Gresham Specialist to find out how.
To sign up for compost collection or if you would like additional information, please contact customer service.