As your collection company and your neighbor, Waste Management is dedicated to:
- Excellent customer service
- Protection of our environment
- Preservation of valuable resources
Within the urban growth boundary:
Waste Management provides you with the following regular collection services:
- Recycling, every week
- Garbage, every week, on call, or every month (options vary by service area)
Begin your service today. Contact customer service (details in contact box, above right).
Outside the urban growth boundary:
- Recycling is not collected, but is accepted at landfills and transfer stations.
- You may choose to provide your own garbage can, or use a 96-gallon roll cart provided by Waste Management.
To find out more about your service, contact your local customer service (details in contact box, above right).
For details on landfills and transfer stations that accept recyclables and items not accepted curbside please click here.
Student art contest
Waste Management hosted a coloring contest in partnership with Klamath Sustainable Communities. View the winning art works by elementary students in the City of Klamath Falls and Klamath County here.
Was your collection missed?
If your container(s) were at the curb the night prior and were not emptied, please report a missed collection. Contact customer service (details in the contact box, above right).
Electronics disposal ban
Computers, televisions, and monitors are not disposable as garbage in Oregon. Please bring electronic items to a free drop-off location for recycling. Find a location here.
We keep you updated about service delays due to inclement weather or other causes. During a delay, find the latest information for your area here.