Your Location
Edit Cancel


Curbside Recycling

Available within the Urban Growth Boundary only

Set your recycling rollcart out at the curb the night prior to your weekly recycling day.

If you live outside of the Urban Growth Boundary, you may take your recycling to the following locations:

  • Klamath Regional Disposal - 4005 Tingley Ln.
  • Klamath County Landfill - 801 Old Fort Rd.
  • Waste Management site - 1812 Greensprings Dr.
  • Any Klamath County transfer station

Mixed Recycling

Place the following items together in your mixed recycling container

Clean paper and cardboard, including

  • Newspapers
  • Magazines & Catalogs
  • Telephone Books
  • Paper Bags
  • Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
  • Paper egg cartons
  • Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
  • Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)

Clean drink cartons

  • Milk and juice cartons
  • Soup and broth cartons

Plastic Bottles and Tubs

  • Yogurt-type containers (6 oz. or larger)
  • Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
  • Buckets (5 gal. or smaller)
  • All plastic bottles and plastic jugs

Clean Metal

  • Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
  • Aluminum foil and trays
  • Empty aerosol cans
  • Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)

Glass is NOT accepted curbside.

Depot Recycling Details

If you have any questions, contact Waste Management Customer Service - 1 (800) 808-5901 or e-mail us at Waste Management Customer Service.