Your Location
Edit Cancel


Multifamily Recycling

Mixed Recycling

Within the Urban Growth Boundary

Clean recyclables, including paper, cardboard, cans and plastic containers are accepted in your mixed recycling.

All these materials can be placed in recycling collection containers.

  • Clean Paper
  • Cardboard
  • Copy paper
  • File folders
  • Magazines
  • Brochures
  • Envelopes (Windows OK)
  • Phone books
  • Paperbacks, catalogs
  • Drink Cartons (Rinsed clean)
  • Milk and juice cartons
  • Soup and broth cartons
  • Clean Metal
  • Aluminum and tin cans
  • Aluminum foil and trays
  • Scrap metal
  • Clean Plastic
  • Plastic bottles, jugs, dairy tubs, buckets

(Ignore recycling symbols. No lids.)

Contact a Waste Management recycling specialist at 1 800 808-5901 for:

  • Free site visit
  • Free educational materials and door hangers for tenants
  • Free advice on what to recycle and recommended garbage and recycling service levels
  • Free recycling posters and container labels
  • Tenant recycling bags

Order free materials here

Recycling collection services are available within the Urban Growth Boundary only.

If you live outside of the Urban Growth Boundary, you may take your recycling to the following locations:

  • Klamath Regional Disposal - 4005 Tingley Ln.
  • Klamath County Landfill - 801 Old Fort Rd.
  • Waste Management site - 1812 Greensprings Dr.
  • Any Klamath County transfer station

More information

Contact Waste Management Customer Service or 1 800 808-5901 (M-F 7 AM - 5 PM) for more information.