Yard Debris Collection
Your yard debris is collected weekly.
On yard debris day, you can set out one 32-gallon can or one Kraft paper yard waste bag (no plastic bags, please) or one bundle (Prunings are limited to 4" in diameter and 36" in length) of yard trimmings for no extra charge. Any additional cans or bags or bundles are only $2.70 each.
For the safety of our drivers, please have all limbs cut or trimmed so that they do not stick out above the rim of the container.
|Yard Debris Bag||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|32 Gallon Can||Weight Limit 60 lbs.|
|Yard Debris Bundle||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|60 Gallon Roll Cart||Weight Limit 120 lbs.|
On Pickup Day
- Place materials at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on your pickup day.
- Do not use plastic bags, recycling carts or bins or plastic liners for yard waste.
- Place your yard waste loosely in the cart so that it falls freely when emptied.
- When using Kraft paper yard waste bags for extra yard debris, try to avoid putting wet debris at the bottom of bag. Keep bags in dry location until pickup day to prevent bottom from falling out.
- Tie bundles with string or twine. Bundles must be less than 40 pounds.
- If you provide your own 32-gallon can for yard waste. Place your yard waste sticker on the side of the can. make sure the sticker faces the street when you place your can out for collection. If you need us to mail you a yard debris sticker, please contact our office at 503-249-8078 or email Waste Management Customer Service.
If you would like to use a larger container, you may order a 60-gallon cart by calling us at 503 249-8078 or e-mail at Waste Management Customer Service. A minimum of one year is required for the 60-gallon service..
Curbside yard debris includes:
- Grass clippings
- Items from your garden
* No greater than 4" in diameter and 36" long
Extra Yard Debris
An extra bundle, Kraft-paper bag or 32-gallon can may be set out for a fee. Bundles no longer than 3 feet in length and 18 inches in diameter.
Curbside yard debris does not include:
- Food waste
- Household garbage
Yard Waste Exemption Program
If you believe you don’t need yard debris collection services, you can apply for a yard debris exemption at 503-618-2518. Open enrollment i is from April 1 to May 31, or within 30 days of opening an account. For more information visit the City of Gresham website - www.greshamoregon.gov.