Clean recyclables, including paper, cardboard, cans and plastic containers are accepted in your mixed recycling.
All these materials can be placed in recycling collection containers.
Clean paper and cardboard
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
Clean drink cartons
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
Plastic Bottles and Tubs
- Yogurt-type plastic tubs (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal or smaller)
- All plastic bottles and plastic jugs.
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
- Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
Glass is NOT accepted. Bring it to one of these locations.
Free Recycling Resources for Property Managers
Contact a Waste Management recycling specialist at 1 800 808-5901 for:
- Free site visit
- Free educational materials and door hangers for tenants
- Free advice on what to recycle and recommended garbage and recycling service levels
- Free recycling posters and container labels
Tenant recycling bags
Contact a Waste Management Customer Service or 1 800 808-5901 (M-F 7 AM - 5 PM) for more information.