Containers Out by 6:00 am
Collection times may vary as routing schedules change, and so it is very important to have all containers at the street by 6:00 am. We appreciate your cooperation. Please remove all containers from the street as soon as possible after collection.
Weekly recycling service is included in weekly garbage rates.
Mixed Recycling Cart
Place the following items together in your mixed recycling container
Clean paper and cardboard, including
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
Clean drink cartons
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
Clean Plastic Bottles and Tubs
- Yogurt-type containers (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal. or smaller)
- Plastic bottles (6oz. or larger)
- Plastic jugs
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
Recycling on the side
Glass: Mix all colors. Labels OK. Do not include light bulbs, window glass, vases or drinking glasses.
Motor Oil: Put your used motor oil in a one-gallon or smaller see-through container with a screw cap lid. Empty milk jugs make good oil containers.
For recycling options for materials not collected curbside, click here to find a recycler near you.
Waste Management provides weekly or on-call garbage service.
Containers out by 6:00 am
Collection times may vary as routing schedules change, and so it is very important to have all containers at the street by 6:00 am. We appreciate your cooperation.
Please remove all containers from the street as soon as possible after collection.
Container Placement at the Street
Place carts at the curb so that they do not block sidewalks, driveways, public streets, or other rights of way. Carts should be at least three feet away from basketball hoops, trees, cars and other containers.
When possible, trucks with robotic arms will lift, empty and replace the carts without the drivers leaving the trucks, reducing safety hazards and traffic congestion.
Securely bag loose and dusty materials such as ashes, kitty litter, sawdust, animal waste, and packing "peanuts" before placing in the garbage can.
Weight Limit (Overweight containers will not be emptied)
|20 Gallon Cart||Weight Limit 35 lbs.|
|35 Gallon Cart||Weight Limit 60 lbs.|
|60 Gallon Roll Cart||Weight Limit 100 lbs.|
|90 Gallon Roll Cart||Weight Limit 145 lbs.|
Reduce Your Garbage Costs!
Garbage rates vary according to cart size. Recycling and yard debris collection can help reduce your garbage enough that you may be able to order a smaller size and lower your garbage bills.
For further information to establish, change or discontinue service please contact customer service.
Yard Debris Collection
Yard debris is collected every week on the same day as your trash collection.
On yard debris day, you can set out one 60-gallon can or two Kraft paper yard debris bags (no plastic bags, please) or two bundles (Prunings are limited to 4" in diameter and 36" in length) of yard trimmings every week for no extra charge. Any additional cans or bags or bundles are only $2.67 each.
For the safety of our drivers, please have all limbs cut or trimmed so that they do not stick out above the rim of the container.
|Yard Debris Bag||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|32 Gallon Cart||Weight Limit 60 lbs.|
|Yard Debris Bundle||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|60 Gallon Roll Cart||Weight Limit 120 lbs.|
On Pickup Day
- Place materials at the curb (not in the street) by 6:00 a.m. on your pickup day.
- Do not use plastic bags, recycling carts or bins, plastic liners or regular garbage cans for yard waste.
- Place your yard waste loosely in the cart so that it falls freely when emptied.
- When using Kraft paper yard waste bags for extra yard debris, try to avoid putting wet debris at the bottom of bag. Keep bags in dry location until pickup day to prevent bottom from falling out.
- Tie bundles with string or twine. Bundles must be no larger than one foot by three feet.
Curbside yard debris includes:
- Grass clippings
- Items from your garden
* No greater than 4" in diameter and 36" long
Curbside yard debris does not include:
- Food waste
- Household garbage
- Animal waste