The following recycling collection options are included as part of your garbage service:
Our friendly office staff can help you determine what size recycling containers will best suit your needs, as well as how often they should be serviced.
Mixed Recycling is available in 95 gallon carts or 2 yard containers.
Additional Cardboard Only containers and Glass Only carts are available.
Recycling containers are serviced weekly or every other week. Please see our Business Recycling Guide for more information on accepted recyclables and preparation guidelines.
Clean paper including
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
- Shredded paper (place in a paper bag or clear plastic bag that is 32 gallons or larger, tied closed and punctured)
Clean drink cartons
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
Clean Plastic Bottles and Tubs
- Yogurt-type containers (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal. or smaller)
- All plastic bottles plastic jugs
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
Yes: Corrugated cardboard (must have wavy inner layer), brown paper bags
No: Uncorrugated cardboard, waxed cardboard, and paper
Glass Only Cart
Yes: Glass bottles and jars, neck must be smaller than the base, clear and colored glass must go in separate containers.
No: Dishware, drinking glasses, window glass, and vases.
Customer Disposal Services: Waste Management offers a full range of custom disposal services.
Dumpsters and Roll-Off Containers
- Roll Carts: 35, 64 and 96-gallon
- Front Load Containers: 1 to 6 yard with wheels and plastic lids.
- Roll-off Drop Boxes: 10 to 30 yards.
- Compactors: Stationery and self-contained compactors condense garbage or recycling, provide security, reduce litter, and keep out rodents.
Front Load Containers
Roll-off Drop Boxes
Get your construction job done right with innovative solutions, time-tested expertise and the reliability of the nation's largest environmental solutions network.
Waste Management offers a full range of custom disposal services.
Commercial Container Guidelines
- Extra Garbage / Safety / Loading / Service Delays
- Blocked Containers
Do not put in Commercial Garbage
- Hazardous Waste
- Needles, Syringes
- Medical Waste
Contact customer service for more information.