Please place your compost roll cart at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on your compost day.
Find the details of your collection schedule here.
Waste Management provides you with compost collection at your home every week.
- Compost includes food and yard debris
- The container for compost is a green 64-gallon roll cart
Begin your service today. Contact customer service (details in the contact box, above right).
Tips: Compost service is included when you have garbage service. Service is optional for owner-occupied residences. Landlords must provide compost service.
For your compost guidelines, please see the document (to your right).
Placing your compost roll cart and bin
- Please place your compost roll cart within three feet of the curb.
- Place the container with the lid opening facing towards the street.
- After collection, please remove all containers from the street as soon as possible.
Tips to keep everyone safe and avoid fees:
- Your regular service does not include extra cans, bags, or bundles in addition to your cart. These items may incur fees.
- When using Kraft paper yard debris bags, try to avoid putting wet debris at the bottom of the bag. Keep bags in a dry location until pickup day to prevent the bottom from falling out.
- Pruning's are limited to 4 inches in diameter and 36 inches in length.
- Please adhere to the weight limit.
|Kraft paper yard debris bag||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|Yard debris bundle||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|32 gallon can||Weight Limit 55 lbs.|
|35 gallon roll cart||Weight Limit 85 lbs.|
|64 gallon roll cart||Weight Limit 135 lbs.|
|96 gallon roll cart||Weight Limit 175 lbs.|