Please place your yard debris roll cart at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on your yard debris day.
Find your collection schedule on your city's main page.
Waste Management provides you with yard debris collection every other week.
- Yard debris is collected in a green 64-gallon roll cart, or in yard debris bags.
- Service is optional.
- The cost of yard debris service is $7.25 per month.
Begin your service today. Contact customer service (details in the contact box, above right).
For your yard debris guidelines, please see the document (to your right).
Placing your yard debris roll cart
- Please place your yard debris cart within three feet of the curb.
- Place the container with the lid opening facing towards the street.
- After collection, please remove all containers from the street as soon as possible.
Tips to keep everyone safe and avoid fees:
- Your regular service does not include extra cans, bags, or bundles in addition to your cart. These items may incur fees.
- When using paper yard debris bags, try to avoid putting wet debris at the bottom of the bag. Keep bags in a dry location until pickup day to prevent the bottom from falling out.
- Place your yard waste loosely in the cart so that it falls freely when emptied.
- Prunings are limited to 4 inches in diameter and 36 inches in length.
- Tie extra bundles with string or twine. Bundles must be less than 40 pounds.
- Please adhere to the weight limit.
|Paper yard debris bag||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|Yard debris bundle||Weight Limit 45 lbs.|
|64 gallon roll cart||Weight Limit 135 lbs.|
Please do NOT include in your yard debris
- Recycling or garbage
- Food waste
- Animal waste