Our experts work with your business to create customized recycling programs that improve operations, meet regulatory requirements and increase diversion rates.
Place the following items together in your mixed recycling container
Clean paper and cardboard, including
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Paper Bags
- Cereal, cracker & shoe boxes
- Paper egg cartons
- Envelopes (windows and paper padding OK)
- Notebook paper, computer paper, file folders, stationery
- Wrapping paper (No foil, plastic coating or tape)
Clean drink cartons
- Milk and juice cartons
- Soup and broth cartons
Clean Plastic Bottles and Tubs
- Yogurt-type containers (6 oz. or larger)
- Rigid plant pots (4 in. or larger)
- Buckets (5 gal. or smaller)
- Plastic bottles (6oz. or larger)
- Plastic jugs
- Metal cans. Place the lid inside the can and crimp shut to hold the lid inside.
- Aluminum foil and trays
- Empty aerosol cans
Small Scrap Metal Pieces (No larger than 30 inches. Weight limit 30 pounds.)
Glass Recycling: Glass must be collected separately from the mixed recycling.
- Mix all colors. Labels OK.
Do not include light bulbs, window glass, vases or drinking glasses.
Waste Management offers a full range of custom disposal services.
Regardless of your company's size or industry, we can create a custom waste pickup program that meets your needs and helps protect the environment.
- Roll Carts: 32, 64 and 90-gallon
- Front Load Containers: 1 to 8 yard with wheels and metal or plastic lids.
- Roll-off Drop Boxes: 10 to 40 yards.
- Compactors: Stationery and self-contained compactors condense garbage or recycling, provide security, reduce litter, and keep out rodents. Storage Containers: 20 and 22 feet; ideal for security at job sites.
Front Load Containers
Roll-off Drop Boxes
Please contact Customer Service for more information.