Waste Management grew to be a top environmental services company by delivering one thing every day – reliable service. We have proven programs in place that help keep mistakes to a minimum. This enables you to spend your time managing your business, not waste.
We have the specialized people, processes, and technologies to back our service promise and provide you with peace of mind. Our environmental expertise keeps your business safe, green, and compliant.
Waste Management Customer Advantages:
- Broad, Comprehensive Services – Provides the right service type and level you need to run and efficient business
- Service Guarantee – We will quickly correct any mistakes we make. In many cases, if we take more than five days to fix an issues, the customer can discontinue service without penalty.
- Local Service – We focus on the unique needs of every customer.
- Reliability – As our top priority, we use sophisticated logistics, GPS tracking, and other technologies to help ensure you are serviced on time.
- Customer Experience Centers – A team of specially trained waste experts is at your disposal to handle your commercial account servicing needs.
- Business Continuity - In the wake of local or regional disasters, we have the equipment and personnel to get you and your entire community back on your feet quickly.
- Online Bill pay/ Account Management – Our technology gives you 24/7 access to your account and the ability to order extra services.
- Indemnification – Once our collection truck leaves your business, Waste Management assumes responsibility for the proper disposal of acceptable waste and recyclables in your bin.
- Environmental Protection – We own and manage our landfills and recycling facilities to ensure the materials you discard are handled in an environmentally conscious manner.
- Safety – Our drivers must complete extensive training to ensure their safety and the safety of everyone in the community. Additionally, our trucks are equipped with DriveCam, which helps us identify and correct unsafe driving before accidents occur.
- Community Waste Watch – Waste Management’s experienced, tenured drivers know their routes and the communities they serve allowing them to alert authorities when something is amiss. Think of us as an extra set of eyes.