Regardless of the size of your complex we can create a custom waste pickup program that meets your needs and helps protect the environment.
Waste Management offers comprehensive garbage collection for apartments and condominiums:
- A variety of container sizes(front-load and rolloff) and collection frequencies are available to suit your needs.
- Successful recycling reduces garbage! You may be able to lower garbage costs by ordering less garbage service.
- Please bag all garbage. Double bag animal waste, foam packing materials, cool ashes, sawdust.
- Load Containers Safely.
- Keep lids closed. Closed lids reduce litter. If the lid will not close, we may be unable to empty your container.
- Collection area: To ensure the safety of all, please maintain clear and safe access to containers. Place containers in an open or well-lit area and ensure that the overhead clearance is a minimum of 14 feet in height.
- Keep containers accessible: To prevent delays in your collection service, please ensure vehicles are not parked in front or on the side of your containers. In addition, make sure gates or access to your containers are unlocked for service and keep containers clear of snow and ice.
- Collection frequency. If your trash volume increases, you can change your collection frequency or container size. A service adjustment will allow you to keep up with your need for more garbage capacity, avoid litter, and help avoid additional fees caused by container overflow or spilled trash.
Yard trimmings are not allowed in garbage or recycling containers. To sign up for yard waste service, please contact customer service.
Do not put these items in your garbage:
- Computers and TVs
- Fluorescent Bulbs and Tubes
- Motor Oil
- Hazardous Waste
- Needles or syringes
- Yard Trimmings
- Liquid Paint
- Concrete, rocks, or dirt
- Propane Tanks
- Cooking Oil (Add animal litter to solidify)
- Loose or hot ashes (Double bag)
- Loose cat litter or animal waste (Double bag)
- Loose packing pellets or sawdust (Double bag)
For further details and information
Please contact Waste Management Customer Service at Waste Management Customer Service or 1 800 592-9995 (M-F 7 AM - 5 PM) for more information.