Welcome, we are proud to serve you, and our community.
|MATERIALS AND FEES - Effective September 1, 2014|
Up to 500 lbs per yard
|$16.20 First yard||$15.40
Each additional yard
Includes sheetrock, roofing & wood, up to 900 lbs per yard
|$23.47 per yard|
Includes rubble, dirt, concrete, asphalt, masonry & brick, creosote-timber-railroad ties (no more than 10 ties), over 900 lbs per yard
|$31.90 per yard|
|Loose Yard Debris
Up to 300 lbs per yard
|$12.00 per yard|
|Yard Debris Bag||$2.36|
|Motorcycle Tires||$0.75 Off rim||$1.55 On rim|
|Passenger Tires||$3.20 Off rim||$4.80 On rim|
|Truck Tires||$8.80 Off rim||$17.10 On rim|
|Appliances - No Freon||$7.90 With motor||FREE No motor|
|Appliances - With Freon||$35.20|
|Propane & Compressed Gas Tanks||$4.10 5lbs and under||$7.18 Over 5lbs|
|Fluorescent Light Tubes||$1.28 4ft and under||$2.56 Over 4ft|
|Glass Bottles and Jars||FREE|
Limit of 7 gallons
How do I transport a load to the station?
All loads must be secured and covered to prevent litter and highway hazards.
A fee of $5.00 - $15.00 will be charged for an unsecured load, by order of Yamhill County.
Tips to keep everyone safe and avoid fees:
- Use a tarp that will completely cover your trailer or truck bed.
- At least four inches should overlap the sides, front, and back of your load.
- Tightly secure the tarp with ropes, bungee cords, netting, or straps.
- Put lighter items at the bottom of the load.
- When transporting large items, make sure they are tied down and secured to the truck or trailer so they don't move.
- Don't overload. Keep material level with the truck bed or trailer.
- Before leaving the transfer station, remove any loose material that may remain in the trailer or truck bed.
Mixed recycling includes:
For more details on your mixed recycling guidelines, please see PDF (to your right).
- Electronics are accepted for recycling at the Newberg Transfer Station.
- Electronics are banned from disposal as garbage in the State of Oregon, so please bring to the transfer station or other disposal facility.
- Sharps containers are available for purchase at the scale house at the Newberg Transfer Station.
- When the sharps container is full, please return it to scale house for proper disposal.
- Cost includes the container and disposal.
- Two sizes are available:
- 1 gallon - $12.30
- 2 gallon - $17.94
- Paper shredding services are available at the Newberg Transfer Station for $7.00 per grocery bag.
Household hazardous waste events
- Yamhill County Solid Waste sponsors two household hazardous waste events each year on the third weekend of May and October.
- Newberg will host in May and McMinnville will host in October.
- Both events are open to all Yamhill County residents, at no charge.
For more information on household hazardous waste and these events, please visit the Yamhill County Solid Waste website. www.ycsw.org
Commercial hazardous waste
- For information on disposing of Commercial Hazardous Waste, please call Yamhill County Solid Waste at 503-434-7445.
The Following Materials Are Not Accepted
Liquids (over 25-gallons)
Needles and syringes
Fluorescent light ballasts
Solid motor oil or grease