Security Notes and System Requirements
- Waste Management provides a secure web site address - the 's' in 'https' stands for secure.
- Waste Management uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol to ensure transmitted information remains
confidential. SSL technology encodes/encrypts information as it is being sent over the Internet between
your computer and Waste Management to ensure that your connection and credit card or banking information
is secure from outside inspection.
- Waste Management uses 128-bit encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Waste Management automatically signs you out of a session if you are inactive longer than 30 minutes. We
recommend you sign out immediately after you are finished transacting your payment(s).
- WM ezPay is most compatible with a versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher.
Links to download these applications are provided: Adobe Reader and http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/