We have created several documents to assist you with the overall process. Please review the following to assist you with phases of the enablement and transacting processes.
Ariba Network Guide for Suppliers
To download the supplier guides, go to the Ariba Network and click on the “Help” link in the upper right corner of the screen. You will be able to download all of the “Supplier Documentation” guides.
Additional Guides include:
- Account Set-Up Guide
- PO Management Guide
- Invoice Guide
- cXML Specifications
- EDI Specifications
- EDI/cXML Training Guides
Access recorded demos on the following topics:
- Introduction to Ariba Network: Introduces Ariba Network.
- Handling Purchase Orders: Demonstrates how to view purchase orders in your online Inbox and how to create order confirmations and ship notices.
- Creating a PO-Based Invoice (Introduction): Learn the basics of creating a PO-based invoice (PO-Flip).
- Creating an Invoice (Advanced Topics): Learn how to add tax on shipping charges, 0 % tax handling, and how to create a non-PO invoice.
- The Supplier Membership Program: This tutorial explains the Supplier Membership Program structure, qualifying relationships, subscription fees, invoicing, and optional upgrades.
Ariba Network for Supplier discussion.
These sessions are held every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. Register for this discussion at the following link http://www.ariba.com/network/suppliernetwork.cfm?demodropdown.