Waste Management will help your chain recycle its electronics conveniently, cost-effectively and responsibly.
By properly recycling your markets’ various outdated electronic systems, Waste Management helps you minimize your environmental risk, while enhancing your green image. We make it easy to recycle your old technology — and keep hazardous materials out of landfills — through our nationwide network of facilities or on demand via our eScrapTracker™ service. You may even discover valuable returns in the process.
Our comprehensive electronics recycling network features four ISO 9001- and ISO 14001-certified regional processing centers and several support locations throughout North America. From there, our experts can work with you to develop enterprise-wide plans including:
- End-of-life equipment processing
- Product refurbishment and reuse
- Certified data destruction
Our eScrapTracker recycling service allows each store to recycle electronics on their schedule.
We send them the container. They simply fill it up and send it back. eScrapTracker service includes:
- Environmentally responsible dismantling and recycling of all plastics, components and other materials from old electronics
- Pre-paid, carbon-neutral shipping
- Online records management
- Compliance with the federal government’s standards