- Dumpster Guidelines
- Order & Billing Issues
- Service Issues
- Delivery & Removal Guidelines
- Other Issues
Dumpster sizes vary by service and by area. To check available sizes in your area, enter your zip code in the dumpster service finder.
Larger sizes may be available in your area, but not shown online. For assistance, please contact Customer Service.
It is recommended that you provide space to accommodate double the amount of the width and height of the container to assure adequate height and space clearance. Please refer to the container dimensions described in the product details. If you need additional assistance, please contact Customer Service online.
Locks, Lids, Wheels for Dumpsters
Locks are available for a one-time or monthly fee for ongoing dumpster rental services. Wheels can be put on certain dumpsters. Plastic lids are available at no additional charge on all dumpsters. To request locks, wheels, and lids for your dumpster rental, please call Customer Service at (855) 217-1089.
Unacceptable Materials for Roll-Off Containers
Hazardous waste, dirt, industrial waste, chemical products, oil filters, herbicides & pesticides, radioactive material, solvents, paint (except completely dried latex paint cans, no liquids), other flammable liquids, aerosol cans, propane tanks, motor oil, transmission oil/lubricant/hydraulic oil/oil filters, contaminated oils (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.), antifreeze, appliances, petroleum-contaminated soil/lead paint chips, tires, batteries, computers, monitors, televisions, microwaves, fluorescent tubes, railroad ties, medical waste, asbestos, animals, barrels, all liquids.
Order & Billing Issues
A contract is required for ongoing dumpster rental service. To discuss contract terms, please call Customer Service at (855) 217-1089.
The price of the dumpster rental includes a one-time delivery and pickup for the selected container size along with standard disposal, fuel, and taxes.
Placing an Order
You can order online 24 hours a day, however, all online orders must occur at least one business day in advance to allow for processing, as terms and conditions apply. Please note that there is no guaranteed delivery time, so if a container is needed first thing in the morning, delivery should be scheduled for the day prior.
Deposit & Payment Options
An upfront payment is required for ongoing dumpster rental service. The upfront payment is a deposit on the dumpster and helps to ensure product availability. The deposit will go towards your first bill.
Waste Management accepts the following credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
At this time, Waste Management does not accept payment by check online. We apologize for the inconvenience. For payment by check, please call Customer Service at (855) 217-1089.
If your tonnage goes over the included tons quoted in your order, you will be charged additional costs per ton.
Cancel Ongoin Service
Waste Management does not have the option to cancel contractual services online. We apologize for the inconvenience. For assistance, please call Customer Service at (855) 217-1089.
Place a Temporary HOLD on Service
To place a temporary hold on services, please contact Customer Service online.
Change Pickup Schedule
To request a change to your pickup schedule, please contact Customer Service online. Please note that all changes to your order must occur at least one business day in advance to allow for processing, as terms and conditions apply. There is an additional charge for keeping the container longer than designated in your order.
Waste Management does not offer rush service for ongoing dumpster rental service. You may request an extra pickup for an additional charge. To make a pickup request, please contact Customer Service online.
Order an Extra Haul
You can have additional hauls with your order. Please note you will be charged the full initial quoted amount for the second time for an additional haul.
Repair Damaged Equipment
Typically, there is no charge to repair equipment damages caused by regular use. To request a repair, please contact Customer Service online.
Delivery & Removal Guidelines
* If you have a gated driveway, you will need to provide the driver with a pass code, a key, or the hours of operation and an onsite contact.
* It is not necessary to have someone onsite for delivery or removal of the container. However, please be as specific as possible when answering the delivery questions, as the driver will use their best judgment and place the container in the safest accessible area when delivering the container. If an onsite contact is not available for delivery you will be responsible for all charges involved with relocation of the dumpster should it be necessary. For removal, the customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled pickup day; if the equipment is inaccessible, the customer is subject to additional pickup charges, as terms and conditions apply.
* If the driver comes for delivery or removal and the customer is not ready for the container to be dropped or removed, please note that trip charges will incur a supplementary cost of $150 per visit from the initial quote.
* Please note that deliveries can occur as early as 2 AM in some areas
Disposal of Unacceptable Materials
For assistance in disposing of unacceptable materials, please contact Customer Service online.