For All New Service Inquiries, Call (800) 321-8226
For Commercial Rates, please choose your city below:
Services Included in Rate:
- New, color-coded carts or freshly painted and refurbished bins for garbage, recyclables and yard waste collection
- Cart Service: Your choice of (1) 64g or (1) 96g recyclables cart
- Bin Service: Up to one-half of the customer's subscribed garbage capacity in recyclables capacity
- Holiday tree collection
- Personalized customer outreach including periodic waste assessments and distribution of educational materials to help customers to recycle more and save money
* Cart collection service rates are monthly, based on one (1) time per week collection.
* Bin collection service rates are monthly, based on the indicated collection frequency.
* Non compacted and compacted box collection service rates are weekly, based on the indicated collection frequency.
Cart Colors: black for garbage, blue for recyclables, and green for yard waste.
Exisiting Customers:If you would like to change your current cart sizes, please call (800) 321-8226
New Customers: Please make your cart size selections. The default service is as many garbage carts as requested in the sizes you specify and your choice of (1) 64g or (1) 96g recyclables cart for each garbage cart requested.
|2 Yard Fixed||8 Yard Fixed|
Exisiting Customers: Waste Management will coordinate the exchange of old bins with freshly painted and refurbished bins. If you would like to change your current bin size, call (800) 321-8226.
New Customers: Please call (800) 321-8226 to make your bin selections.
Free Recyclables Capacity: Cart customers will receive their choice of (1) 64g or (1) 96g recyclables cart for every garbage cart serviced free of charge. For example, a customer with (4) 64g garbage carts collected 1 time per week will receive either (4) 64g or (4) 96g recyclables carts free of charge. Customers may increase their recyclables capacity for a fee.
Bin customers will receive up to one-half the subscribed garbage capacity in recyclables capacity free of charge. For example, a customer with one (1) 4yd garbage bin collected one (1) time per week will receive up to (1) 2yd bin of recyclables capacity free of charge. Customers may increase their recyclables capacity for a fee.
On-Call Collection: Commercial customers may request on-call collection service for a fee. Please call (800) 321-8226 to schedule your on-call service on your next regular collection day.
The following items will not be collected:
- Any single item that cannot be handled by two (2) people using a dolly
- Hazardous waste, including anti-freeze
- Concrete or Dirt
- More than two (2) tires
Still have questions?
Covered Businesses Must Have Compost Collection Service as of April 1, 2016. As part of California’s recycling and greenhouse gas (GHG) emission goals, businesses will be required by State law (AB 1826) to collect yard trimmings, food scraps and food-soiled paper for composting, effective April 1, 2016. These compostable materials account for nearly one-third of the approximately 30 million tons of waste destined for California’s landfills each year.
NEW - Commercial ORGANICS Collection
The following rates apply to composting services for commercial and industrial businesses and institutions. Compost collection is available to commercial and multifamily customers. Composting service is provided in 64 gal carts and 2 yard bins. Composting service includes collection and composting of organic materials such as food scraps, coffee grounds, table flowers and soiled paper products. Cart Rates | Bin Rates
Free Waste Assessment
Help maximize your service options & reduce trash. Determine the most cost-effective solid waste management options with a free on-site assessment from Waste Management. Select right-size containers for trash, recycling & compost to save your business money. Call 831-796-2256 to speak with a recycle representative.