You can help the Palm Beach Gardens stay clean and green by following these few easy environmental guidelines for garbage collection, recycling, vegetative waste and bulk pickups. For more information regarding your pickup please call Waste Management at 772-546-7700.
- Set out time is 6:00 a.m., or the night before.
- Collection times are 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Customer supplies their own garbage cans (with lids) or plastic bags (tied tops) not to exceed 50-gallons or weigh more than 50 lbs. There is no limit to the number of cans or black trash bags. Just make sure the lids and ties are secured. Curbside service is twice a week.
Recycling is once a week, from your curbside on one of your regular collection days.
As a resident of the Palm Beach Gardens, you are doing your part to help protect and preserve some of our valuable natural resources. Some of the products we purchase almost daily can be turned into recycle materials.
Use your yellow bin for newspaper and more
- Newspaper and newspaper inserts
- Magazines, catalogs and phone books
- Brown paper grocery bags
- Clean, flattened corrugated boxes, 3'x3' maximum (look for the wavy line between layers)
Use the blue bin for all the rest
- Clear brown and green glass bottles and jars (no lids or caps, please)
- All plastic containers except Foam cups or packing materials
- Drink boxes (please remove straws)
- Aluminum cans, pie plates and foil
- Milk and juice cartons