We believe in the concept of using less, reusing more, and converting the materials we reclaim into new resources or energy. Our recycling program is one example of how that concept is becoming a reality.
All residents now have a either a 35 or 64-gallon cart for recycling provide by Waste Management. Additional recycling gallon carts are available to rent at a cost of $4.00 per month. For more information call: 800 796-9696.
Recycling must be placed for collection no later than 6:00 am on the day of service.
All recyclable materials will be collected on the same day of service as garbage and landscape waste material.
Please rinse. Dispose of caps/lids.
- Clear jars and bottles
- Green jars and bottles
- Blue jars and bottles
- Brown jars and bottles
Please rinse and remove labels.
- Food and beverage cans (rinse and remove labels)
- Aluminum foil
- Pie tins
Please rinse and crush containers. Dispose of caps/lids.
- PET #1 – 2-liter or other size beverage containers
- HDPE #2 – milk and water jugs, laundry and household detergent bottles
- PVC #3 – vegetable oil bottles, window cleaner and detergent bottles
- LDPE #4 – food grade bottles
- PP #5 – yogurt cups and syrup bottles
- Other #7 plastics
- Newspapers, newsprint, mixed paper and junk mail
- Cardboard boxes (flattened)
- Chipboard boxes (cereal, shoe, beverage cartons)
- Brown paper grocery bags
- Phone books
- Pizza boxes - no food residue