Service Delay for Missouri Customers:
Due to icy road conditions, residential trash collections have been suspended for Thursday, February 28, 2019 in the following areas:
Residents who were not serviced as scheduled will be serviced on Thursday, March 07, 2019.
FOR OUR RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS: WINTER WEATHER PREPARATION:
Waste Management is committed to the safety of our drivers, our community, and your residence. To ensure that we are able to safely and effectively service your container on days with snow and ice accumulations, please have the area and pathway around your container salted and cleared of snow and ice.
The following weather-related conditions may affect your collection:
- Unable to access container when it’s plowed in or covered with snow/ice
- Container not visible by driver if placed behind a snow mound or inaccessible to the driver to reach safely
- Steep hill or winding road that may be difficult to navigate during snow or ice conditions
- No place to turn around due to areas not being plowed
- Road closures
- Wind chill factor which impacts the safety of our drivers and proper vehicle operation
- Reduced visibility such as blizzard conditions, sleet, fog and hail
We will make every effort to notify you of weather-related service impacts. Please ensure we have your updated contact information including your email and phone number. You can obtain updated information regarding your service by:
1. Checking your Waste Management account on www.wm.com to view your service schedule.
2. Utilizing our chat feature through www.wm.com.
3. Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Calling us at 800-964-8988 Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm CST.
We are committed to servicing all customers as conditions safely permit. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.