Supplier diversity provides all qualified suppliers equal access to purchasing opportunities. It promotes suppliers who reflect the company’s diverse customer base and business community. The program also allows us to cultivate new markets, new customers and new talent in diverse communities while promoting economic development.
Developing partnerships with minority, women-owned and service-disabled veteran business enterprises helps build the world-class supplier base we need. Through the diversity of our personnel, suppliers and customer communities, we are able to maximize growth, competitiveness and customer satisfaction.
Our program focuses on maintaining a balance between high levels of service, quality and competitive pricing, while assisting businesses that have been historically overlooked in the procurement process. For the opportunity to do business with Waste Management we invite all suppliers to register online.
- You must complete an online registration form complete Diversity section and all required fields
- Be able to show high quality, competitive pricing, exceptional delivery and creative business solutions.
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Association for Service Disabled Veterans (ASDV)
- Small Business Administration
Certification verifies whether a business meets the criteria of ownership to qualify as a minority, women-owned, small disadvantaged or HubZone certified business. However, certification does not constitute approval of your company as a Waste Management Supplier, but submitting a supplier profile as a certified diverse company will place your company in our supplier repository (TSMS).