How We Pay
Waste Management has 2 options to submit invoices for payment:
Ariba – If you transact with WM through Ariba, then all invoices must be sent through Ariba. There is no option to email/fax/mail invoices in for processing. Please visit our Supplier E-Commerce section to learn more.
Online Capture Center – If you are not transacting with Waste Management through Ariba, you are required to email invoices to the Online Capture Center at email@example.com, The instructions on how to submit invoices can be found in our FAQ section.
Invoices that do not meet WM’s requirements or are not submitted correctly may not be processed for payment.
Standard invoice requirements are:
- The document must be an invoice. Waste Management does not pay from statements, delivery documents, pro forma invoices, etc.
- Company name/Remit to name
- Remittance address
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- A 10-digit Purchase Order number OR a WM contact email address
- Please note that both should be labeled correctly
- Each PO requires a separate invoice.
- A valid WM ship to/bill to address
- Total amount due
- Tax, freight, etc clearly labeled