Waste Management provides high quality refuse and recycling collection services to local residents and businesses. We are justifiably proud of taking care of our customers, while working to keep efficient operations and fair rates. We have worked well with our local communities to offer programs that meet and exceed state-mandated recycling requirements, and have been proactive in areas of waste reduction, recycling yard trimmings processing and conversion of diesel vehicles to alternate and less polluting fuels.
What Happens to Your Recycling and Organics?
Yolo County Spring Recycling Flyer
Yolo County Spring Organics Flyer
Free Compost Available
Yolo County Free Compost Flyer
- Yolo County Residential Service Brochure
- SPANISH VERSION - Yolo County Residential Service Brochure
- Commercial/Multi-Family Recycling Services Brochure
- SPANISH VERSION - Yolo County Commercial/Multi-family Recycling Service Brochure
- Construction and Demolition Services (English and Spanish)
Household Hazardous Waste Information
Mandatory Business Recycling Information
Click here to learn more about AB1826 and AB341 and how Waste Management can assist your business.
Construction and Demolition Recycling
Click here to learn more about Yolo County's ordiance requiring all construction, demolition and renovation projects to recycle 65 percent all debris generated on site.