Recycle your yard trimmings and other greenwaste to keep it out of our landfills.
Please contribute to the recycling circle by placing loose yard waste materials in your charcoal gray 96-gallon greenwaste container alongside your trash and recycling carts on your regularly scheduled service day.
How to Properly Prepare Your Greenwaste for Recycling:
- Put loose grass clippings, leaves, weeds, pruning/branches up to 4 feet in length and less than 2 inches in diameter in your 96-gallon greenwaste cart
- Cut up long branches into lengths of 4 feet or less. All materials must fit inside your 96-gallon greenwaste cart
- Place your 96-gallon greenwaste cart at your curbside the night before your service day. Your greenwaste cart will be serviced every week
- Continue with home composting or call for information and directions on how to start your own home composting project
Please do not…
- Mix regular garbage or recyclables with greenwaste
- Put overflow greenwaste material in carts or leave it tied in bundles next to the container
- Put tree stumps, rocks or dirt in your greenwaste cart
- Put Foam cups or packing materials, plastics, metal, glass or paper in your greenwaste cart
- Put yucca, palm, ice plants or bamboo with greenwaste
- Use your greenwaste cart for animal or food wastes