Waste Management provides wheeled carts for collection of your trash, recyclables and greenwaste. Trash, recycling and greenwaste are picked up every week.
What Goes In Your Cart?
Trash Cart (Burgundy)
- Food Waste
- Soiled Paper Plates / Napkins
- Plastic Bags
- Aluminum Foil
- Palm Fronds
- Polystyrene Foam
Recycling Cart (Gray)
- Mixed Paper
- Junk Mail
- Cereal Boxes
- Magazines & Phone Books
- Aluminum Cans
- Tin / Steel Cans
- Plastic Bottles
Glass / Plastic Food & Beverage Containers
Become a Recycling Ambassador! Recycle Right by keeping these three things in mind:
- Recycle all bottles, cans and paper.
- Keep items clean and dry.
- No plastic bags in the recycling.
Visit http://www.recycleoftenrecycleright.com/ to learn more.
Greenwaste Cart (Green)
- Grass / Leaves
- Tree Branches
- Plants / Weeds
- Garden Trimmings (No palm fronds, soil, rocks, manure or animal waste)
Note: Additional carts are available for a nominal fee.
Cart Service Reminders
- Place all waste in the appropriate container and close the lid.
- Trash, recyclables and greenwaste not placed in carts will not be collected.
- Place your carts at the curb by 6:00 am on your collection day. Emptied carts must be removed from curbside.
- Roll carts into the street and place them against the curb with the handles facing your home. Place carts at least two feet apart from other carts and objects.
Residential services are billed monthly by the City of Beaumont, (951) 922-3185.
Bulky Goods & Extra Greenwaste Collection:
Residents may request the free pick up of household bulky items and extra greenwaste three times a year. Additional bulky item collections are available at a nominal cost. To schedule a bulky item pick up, please contact Waste Management at (800) 423-9986 at least 24 hours in advance of your regular collection day.
Christmas Tree Recycling:
We will collect and recycle Christmas trees for the first two weeks following Christmas on your regular collection day. Trees longer than six feet must be cut in half. Please remove all tinsel, metal ornaments and metal stands from trees. Flocked trees will be collected but cannot be recycled.
Disposal of Used Motor Oil:
To schedule a free pickup of residentially-generated used motor oil, please contact Waste Management at (800) 423-9986 at least 24 hours in advance of your regular collection day. A maximum of two gallons are accepted per month.
Electronic waste (such as televisions and computer monitors) is no longer accepted at the landfill but can be collected at curbside for your convenience. Residents receive 2 curbside pick-ups a year for free, and additional pick-ups can be arranged for a charge of $25.00 per item. Advance notice and prepayment is required. Contact Waste Management at (800) 423-9986 at least 24 hours in advance of your regular collection day to schedule pick up and make payment.