All three carts are picked up in your neighborhood one day a week, Monday through Friday. Three different collection vehicles will pick up your carts between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. To determine your truck route, click here
Please follow this guide when setting out your carts for weekly pick up:
1. Wheel carts to street curbside by 6:00 a.m. on your collection day.
2. Do not overload carts; lids must close. Overage fees may apply to overflowing carts.
3. Place bagged dry-cell household batteries on top of your blue recycling cart.
4. Place flattened cardboard (up to 4 feet), used motor oil (up to 3 gallons), and oil filters (up to 3) between carts and curbside.
5. Remove carts following service. Carts may not be left out for more than 24 hours.
No service will be provided on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. Instead, collection service will be one day later than usual through Saturday.
In addition, the Customer Service Office closes at 1:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
Holiday Tree Collection:
Place tree curbside during the first two weeks of January on your regular pick-up day.