Waste Management provides trash, recycle and green waste collection in color-coded carts. Grey is for trash, Blue is for recyclables, and Green is for green waste. Click the links below to view a list of acceptable materials:
Schedule & Set-Out Information
- Place materials in their appropriate carts.
- Do not overfill carts, overfilled carts may result in additional charges; lids must close. Cut branches to 2-foot lengths to place in green waste cart.
- Set carts out the night before your scheduled collection day.
- Place carts at the curb, with handles facing your home.
- Place carts 3 feet from each other and avoid objects such as parked cars, trees, fire hydrants, mailboxes or utility poles.
- Remove carts from street after collection. Never leave carts on street overnight.
Household Hazardous Waste
Help keep paint, electronics and other hazardous materials out of our landfills. Contact the Mendocino HazMobile to schedule a pick-up of Household Hazardous Waste at 707-468-9704 or visit www.mendorecyle.org.
Large Bin Service
For those big household projects like remodels, major landscaping or roofing, we offer weekly rentals of large bins. For rates and other information, contact our Customer Service Center at707-462-2063.